The Walpole Express is dedicated to developing players of all skill levels. The Express Model is based upon three integral components; access to practice ice, professional coaching, and competitive games. Each Express Youth Team receives two practices, one skills session, one off-ice session, and a weekly game(s) in order to provide the optimal balance of learning and playing opportunities. The Express Model will allow young players to acquire and assimilate the skills needed to focus on the long-term development of each athlete according to USA Hockey’s Development Model.
At the Walpole Express, every player on every team is equally important. We do not favor our “A” teams over our other teams. We do not favor full-time players over alternates or practice players.
- One of 19 USA Hockey Model Programs in the country and the only one in New England
- Previously Named Mass Hockey Program of the Year
- Weekly Professional Skills Sessions by RB Hockey
- Full Time Hockey Director, Todd Stirling
- Professional Goalie Director, Ryan Hatch
- Paid Experienced Coaches
- Premier Teams (E9/BHL & PHL)
- Elite & Select Teams (PHL)
- 1-2 games each weekend
- 2 practices per week
- Consistent Schedules
- Pre-Season Team Practices