The Walpole Express is dedicated to developing players of all skill levels. The Express Model is based upon three integral components; access to practice ice, professional coaching, and competitive games. Each Express midget team receives two practices, and at least one weekly game in order to provide the optimal balance of learning and playing opportunities. The Express Model will allow young players to acquire and assimilate the skills needed to focus on the long-term development of each athlete according to USA Hockey’s Development Model.
At the Walpole Express, every player on every team is equally important. We do not favor our “A” teams over our other teams. We do not favor full-time players over alternates or practice players.
- One of 19 USA Hockey Model Programs in the country and the only one in New England
- Previously Named Mass Hockey Program of the Year
- Full Time Hockey Director
- Professional Goalie Director
- Paid Experienced Coaches
- U15, U16, & U18 half-season teams
- Teams receive an average of 2 practices and a league schedule
- Consistent Schedules
- Pre-Season Team Practices
- November High School Conditioning Camp (Included)